Skills Support for the workforce
The Skills Support for the Workforce Programme is a free service, created to help small to medium-sized employers turn their business growth plans into reality by up skilling their existing workforce. We work with employers to identify their skills gaps and recommend bespoke training plans which will give their workforce they skills they need to grow the business. And the best bit – we even deliver the training for free as this is funded by ESF ( European Social Fund). courses ranges from 1 day short courses to longer courses in QCF./ NVQ.
Benefits are :
- Train and develop your staff at no extra cost.
- Flexible training plan to meet your staff training needs and support your business to grow
- Variety of courses to meet individual needs
- Build Staff morale
- Staff gain required skills and qualifications
- Aged 19+ and resident in England
- Be employed for a minimum of 8 hours per week at a place of work in a business of no more than 250 staff, of which there are no more than 49 staff for activity delivered at Level 4
- If not employed, then volunteering 8+ hours per week and not claiming JSA